MAG POWER & CONTROL offers a wide selection of Industrial Control Transformers to meet your needs. Their rugged construction, and quality electrical characteristics ensure reliable operation of electromagnetic devices and trouble-free performance.
Industrial Control Transformers
- Finger-safe terminals designed to accept bare wire, ferrules, spade or ring lugs
- Enclosed coils (50-5kVA) to protect against moisture, dirt, dust and industrial contaminants.
- Secondary Voltage 24 to 240V
- Constructed with high quality silicon steel laminates
- Highest quality copper magnetic wire ensures efficient operation.
- Labeled with complete wiring diagram
- Two parallel jumper links come standard with all transformers which can be wired for dual primary voltages
- 50 – 5000 VA, 50/60 Hz
- 50 – 100 VA, 55°C temperature rise, 130°C insulation class
- 150 – 750 VA, 80°C temperature rise, 130°C insulation class
- 1000 – 5000 VA, 115°C temperature rise, 180°C insulation class
- In stock in Charlotte, NC
- Heavy duty steel mounting plate with slotted mounting feet for easy and flexible installation
- Mounting adapter for fuse blocks
- Fusing options available in kits or factory installed
- Meets or exceeds, UL, CE, CSA, NEMA, ANSI,
and OSHA standards
Trapp Industrial Sales Engineers have the experience and the training to help you with all of your MPC’s product line applications.
Please visit the “Meet our Reps” page to find your local contact.